GM2 Groove Master, stationary pipe roll grooving machine
Controls : IPC controlled version 2.0
Machining range : from OD 3/4” to 24”.
Wall thickness : up to 9 mm.
Operating : through IPC touchscreen.
Electrical : electricity 480V 3 phase 60 Hz
Centre height of pipe : variable between 105 cm and 107 cm of height.
Weight machine : about 1800 kgs
Outer dimensions : length 105cm x width 98cm x height 150 cm.
This roll grooving machines are working mechanical – electrical, IPC controlled. Capacity from the GM2 is from 1” up to 12” and wall thickness up to 8 mm. Roll grooving time for 4” and 4 mm wall thickness about 25 seconds side .
Compared to the hydraulic driven grooving machines you have the following advantages:
• Easy and quick set up on the touch screen, no mechanical adjustments for the grooving depth
• Easy to adjust during operation (if required
• Less flaring because of high control of the grooving process
• No hydraulics involved, low noise, no leakage
• Easy to install and to move in the factory
Copier manufactures stationary pipe bevelling machines, in different models, up to 56 inch. Besides that we can offer stationary machines that can cut and bevel in one operation. Go to this link to go to the website.
Pipe roll grooving machine for grooving sprinkler pipes. Go to this link for the website.